BurgeraX & Eruption: Scorpion VIP [Drumstep] BurgeraX & Eruption: Scorpion VIP [Drumstep]

Wow dude, this is amazing :D just some things i want to point out :)

This time i see that the intro comes directly, a thing you didn't do in the original version :/ i still like how you entered into the main theme with that filter automation and the pitch effect at the end.
After that, i think the change in 0:22 is too abrupt, mainly because the downlifter can't barely be heard...It could also be combined with a crash to create more tension, but this is just my opinion, i'm not as experienced as you :) (btw nice gritty bass, i love them when it comes to drumstep)
The uplift into the first drop is very well made, i liked it a lot, it's more original with that synthy uplift ending with a vocal :)
Talking about the drop, growls are super well designed, and the lead is amazing :3 but i still prefer the original lead, it had more power and colour... again, this is my opinion ;)
The percussion could have been much better with more high frequencies, as it's drumstep and not exactly DnB... but they are well placed and well mixed together ;)
The bridge after the drop is very cool, i love that vibrating bass complementing the lead as a side "pad"... also left-right panning was a good idea ;) keep that style because it sounds great ;)
Second build up is the same as the first one, but the drop is well transformed into the DnB rythm, well done too. Maybe you can try to design a reese bass and try to implement them with leads and stuff... that comes with experimentation :3
The 3rd drop sounds i-n-c-r-e-d-i-b-l-e, amazing job with that chord drop, the slide notes that come from a minor chord (?) to the main one is a creative addition :), you can still do the slide notes from the same chord to another one which sounds cool too.

Well that's it, i pointed pros and cons so you can see what to keep and fix, but don't do everything, cuz again, i'm not as experienced as you... well, in two words, good job!

Keep it up, you're doing great lately.

/InflameGD

BurgeraX responds:

Thank you so much for this <3 Im glad you enjoy it so much :) I'll definitely be working on most of these things in the future now :O. Means a lot to get bigger reviews like this. Thanks again 8)

Pringl3s- サンセット400サンライズ Pringl3s- サンセット400サンライズ

chill ;3;

Xtrullor - Supernova Xtrullor - Supernova

Omg... i can't describe this song... it's sooooo good! And that drops... they are mind blowing! The glitchy sounds make this track amazing :O I also love the beginning :D great job!!

Still waiting your VIP track ;) Cheers!

Duck Escape Duck Escape

Wow... That drop is impressive :O i also love that intro, the synths are really cool! The idea is really fun hehehe

Quack!

-Monoultimate- -Monoultimate-

Good job!
Just some things i would change:

1.- The start is too long, you could add something else like a variation in the melody, but anyways it sounds good!
2.- The buildup seems a Little bit empty, it could be better with some stronger drums and a low-high pass filter. Nothing else :D
3.- The drop in general is good, but it could have a Little bit more of power :/
4.- There's a vocal at 1:36 that says "base!" right? you should have mixed it a Little bit more with the melody, for example adding a Delay effect, because (just in my opinion) it sounds like a cut.

The positive points are that i reeeally like the 8-bit theme and the synths are good! i also like that treble that the 8-bit sounds have ;D also some of the glitchy sounds in the drop are good too! Nice work, keep it up ;)

GlitchmasterMusic responds:

Thanks for the review! I know I screwed up on the bass vocal lol I was just in a rush to get out another song. xD Will definitely keep this in mind! :D

Undertale - Spider Dance (Smash Remix) Undertale - Spider Dance (Smash Remix)

Incredibly amazing! It's one of the best undertale remixes i've ever heard! That melody matches perfectly with the original song, but to make it better you put some nice instruments ;) The bass is so cool on the drop part, well done! Just a litttle thing i would add is some more reverb, because if not, it just sounds too dry, anyways, that 8-bit arp is very cool! keep up the good work!

Gaster Theme (Rmx Loop) Gaster Theme (Rmx Loop)

Woah, your percussion is great, also the synths... Well done! And keep up with this gr8 songs, you're doing an amazing job, congrats!

P.D: Also, when you have time, could you do Spear of Justice? It could be epic! Thanks!

Djjaner responds:

-Everybody Bounce- -Everybody Bounce-

It's so epic! It remembers me to a boss battle mixed with cropduster! Great work man! You are one of my favourite producers :3 I luv this!

Crazy Driver Crazy Driver

Wow... U make really kewl songs! I recommended u to be scouted :)

Zombie Mountain Zombie Mountain