Pringl3s- サンセット400サンライズ Pringl3s- サンセット400サンライズ

chill ;3;

Xtrullor - Supernova Xtrullor - Supernova

Omg... i can't describe this song... it's sooooo good! And that drops... they are mind blowing! The glitchy sounds make this track amazing :O I also love the beginning :D great job!!

Still waiting your VIP track ;) Cheers!

Duck Escape Duck Escape

Wow... That drop is impressive :O i also love that intro, the synths are really cool! The idea is really fun hehehe

Quack!

-Monoultimate- -Monoultimate-

Good job!
Just some things i would change:

1.- The start is too long, you could add something else like a variation in the melody, but anyways it sounds good!
2.- The buildup seems a Little bit empty, it could be better with some stronger drums and a low-high pass filter. Nothing else :D
3.- The drop in general is good, but it could have a Little bit more of power :/
4.- There's a vocal at 1:36 that says "base!" right? you should have mixed it a Little bit more with the melody, for example adding a Delay effect, because (just in my opinion) it sounds like a cut.

The positive points are that i reeeally like the 8-bit theme and the synths are good! i also like that treble that the 8-bit sounds have ;D also some of the glitchy sounds in the drop are good too! Nice work, keep it up ;)

GlitchmasterMusic responds:

Thanks for the review! I know I screwed up on the bass vocal lol I was just in a rush to get out another song. xD Will definitely keep this in mind! :D

Undertale - Spider Dance (Smash Remix) Undertale - Spider Dance (Smash Remix)

Incredibly amazing! It's one of the best undertale remixes i've ever heard! That melody matches perfectly with the original song, but to make it better you put some nice instruments ;) The bass is so cool on the drop part, well done! Just a litttle thing i would add is some more reverb, because if not, it just sounds too dry, anyways, that 8-bit arp is very cool! keep up the good work!

Gaster Theme (Rmx Loop) Gaster Theme (Rmx Loop)

Woah, your percussion is great, also the synths... Well done! And keep up with this gr8 songs, you're doing an amazing job, congrats!

P.D: Also, when you have time, could you do Spear of Justice? It could be epic! Thanks!

Djjaner responds:

-Everybody Bounce- -Everybody Bounce-

It's so epic! It remembers me to a boss battle mixed with cropduster! Great work man! You are one of my favourite producers :3 I luv this!

Crazy Driver Crazy Driver

Wow... U make really kewl songs! I recommended u to be scouted :)

Zombie Mountain Zombie Mountain

Yeh not bad ;D

KluciDGMD responds:

yuy

~Requiem~ [Ft. Xtrullor] ~Requiem~ [Ft. Xtrullor]

Yeh, not bad, but there's something in the drop that is messed up ;-; there's a effect that seems not mastered, srry etzer ;(