Freedom dive - xi (BernardFrey Remix) Freedom dive - xi (BernardFrey Remix)

Hmmm... sounds pretty good, but mixing and sound design is a bit boring...
Some things i wanted to point out:
1.- The drops are maybe less intense than the breakdown part... You should think on mixing the percussion better and add some powerful leads, and a good bassline!
2.- Melody is super well done, pretty similar to the original which is more like hardstyle, but as it is happy hardcore, you should give the "true feel" of happy hardcore! Powerful upersaw leads, distorted kicks, and a consistent rhythm. Try to match the theme of the song with the style next time! :)
3.- Even if the melody is well written, try to add some variation to it! Be creative, that's the key!
4.- Also try to fix a structure for the song, it sounds like too many different segments with different synths. Also uplifts and downlifts could help you to join this parts!

I know you're starting , and this is a good start!

BTW, what program do you use? I use FL studio 12 with synthetizers like Serum or Sylenth1, they are great, i really recommend you them!

P.D: You get scouted ;)

Realms Realms

Oh my god... Just no words to describe this. Amazing work , you guys are a m a z i n g! This reminds me of Feint's style, which i totally love... so clean and well mixed, along with a great melody and structure! Hope you keep this style, it sounds absolutely brilliant.

Virtual Riot - Energy Drink (Sharks Remix) Virtual Riot - Energy Drink (Sharks Remix)

Nice one! I like the second part, it sounds pretty clear and nice. Not a fan of the first and third part though, they feel kinda unfinished :/ a bit empty but still good. Also try to work more on percussion in those parts. Anyways, the bass sounds are pretty good! Keep up the good work :3