Freedom dive - xi (BernardFrey Remix) Freedom dive - xi (BernardFrey Remix)

Hmmm... sounds pretty good, but mixing and sound design is a bit boring...
Some things i wanted to point out:
1.- The drops are maybe less intense than the breakdown part... You should think on mixing the percussion better and add some powerful leads, and a good bassline!
2.- Melody is super well done, pretty similar to the original which is more like hardstyle, but as it is happy hardcore, you should give the "true feel" of happy hardcore! Powerful upersaw leads, distorted kicks, and a consistent rhythm. Try to match the theme of the song with the style next time! :)
3.- Even if the melody is well written, try to add some variation to it! Be creative, that's the key!
4.- Also try to fix a structure for the song, it sounds like too many different segments with different synths. Also uplifts and downlifts could help you to join this parts!

I know you're starting , and this is a good start!

BTW, what program do you use? I use FL studio 12 with synthetizers like Serum or Sylenth1, they are great, i really recommend you them!

P.D: You get scouted ;)

Realms Realms

Oh my god... Just no words to describe this. Amazing work , you guys are a m a z i n g! This reminds me of Feint's style, which i totally love... so clean and well mixed, along with a great melody and structure! Hope you keep this style, it sounds absolutely brilliant.

Virtual Riot - Energy Drink (Sharks Remix) Virtual Riot - Energy Drink (Sharks Remix)

Nice one! I like the second part, it sounds pretty clear and nice. Not a fan of the first and third part though, they feel kinda unfinished :/ a bit empty but still good. Also try to work more on percussion in those parts. Anyways, the bass sounds are pretty good! Keep up the good work :3

Holy War Holy War

oh god... i love this egyptian feel you put in your songs, it really makes music different yet amazing! :D

That lead is pretty good and melody is monotone but not boring at all, keeping the tension in all the drop :3 And the bass is so powerful :O a little detail i've noticed is in the 2nd drop. i think there's a bit too much noise, but it doesn't bother me, it's incredible :O

Looking forward to see your next songs, i hope you keep this egyptian/arabic feel for a long time! You've improved a lot, keep up the good work man ;)

BoomKitty responds:

Thanks d00d!

{dj-N} Thermodynamix {dj-N} Thermodynamix

Pretty funky melodies :) i really like the vibe you did in this song, great job! The only thing that needs to be polished is the percussion at the start and the melody in the drop, could be more complex, and not just 3 synth shots in a rhytmic pattern ;3; anyways i like the way you implemented that :) also the bass is dope :O Good job nate, looking forward to hear more from you :)

BurgeraX & Eruption: Scorpion VIP [Drumstep] BurgeraX & Eruption: Scorpion VIP [Drumstep]

Wow dude, this is amazing :D just some things i want to point out :)

This time i see that the intro comes directly, a thing you didn't do in the original version :/ i still like how you entered into the main theme with that filter automation and the pitch effect at the end.
After that, i think the change in 0:22 is too abrupt, mainly because the downlifter can't barely be heard...It could also be combined with a crash to create more tension, but this is just my opinion, i'm not as experienced as you :) (btw nice gritty bass, i love them when it comes to drumstep)
The uplift into the first drop is very well made, i liked it a lot, it's more original with that synthy uplift ending with a vocal :)
Talking about the drop, growls are super well designed, and the lead is amazing :3 but i still prefer the original lead, it had more power and colour... again, this is my opinion ;)
The percussion could have been much better with more high frequencies, as it's drumstep and not exactly DnB... but they are well placed and well mixed together ;)
The bridge after the drop is very cool, i love that vibrating bass complementing the lead as a side "pad"... also left-right panning was a good idea ;) keep that style because it sounds great ;)
Second build up is the same as the first one, but the drop is well transformed into the DnB rythm, well done too. Maybe you can try to design a reese bass and try to implement them with leads and stuff... that comes with experimentation :3
The 3rd drop sounds i-n-c-r-e-d-i-b-l-e, amazing job with that chord drop, the slide notes that come from a minor chord (?) to the main one is a creative addition :), you can still do the slide notes from the same chord to another one which sounds cool too.

Well that's it, i pointed pros and cons so you can see what to keep and fix, but don't do everything, cuz again, i'm not as experienced as you... well, in two words, good job!

Keep it up, you're doing great lately.

/InflameGD

BurgeraX responds:

Thank you so much for this <3 Im glad you enjoy it so much :) I'll definitely be working on most of these things in the future now :O. Means a lot to get bigger reviews like this. Thanks again 8)

Pringl3s- サンセット400サンライズ Pringl3s- サンセット400サンライズ

chill ;3;

Xtrullor - Supernova Xtrullor - Supernova

Omg... i can't describe this song... it's sooooo good! And that drops... they are mind blowing! The glitchy sounds make this track amazing :O I also love the beginning :D great job!!

Still waiting your VIP track ;) Cheers!

Duck Escape Duck Escape

Wow... That drop is impressive :O i also love that intro, the synths are really cool! The idea is really fun hehehe

Quack!

-Monoultimate- -Monoultimate-

Good job!
Just some things i would change:

1.- The start is too long, you could add something else like a variation in the melody, but anyways it sounds good!
2.- The buildup seems a Little bit empty, it could be better with some stronger drums and a low-high pass filter. Nothing else :D
3.- The drop in general is good, but it could have a Little bit more of power :/
4.- There's a vocal at 1:36 that says "base!" right? you should have mixed it a Little bit more with the melody, for example adding a Delay effect, because (just in my opinion) it sounds like a cut.

The positive points are that i reeeally like the 8-bit theme and the synths are good! i also like that treble that the 8-bit sounds have ;D also some of the glitchy sounds in the drop are good too! Nice work, keep it up ;)

GlitchmasterMusic responds:

Thanks for the review! I know I screwed up on the bass vocal lol I was just in a rush to get out another song. xD Will definitely keep this in mind! :D